- 1 diced beet
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 tbsp. diced chives
- 1 orange cut into small segments
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Grate or dice beet and place in a large bowl.
- Peel and cut one of the oranges in small segments.
- Tear up the lettuce into small pieces.
- Add the beet, oranges, lettuce, and chives into the bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the dressing ingredients and whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.