The Beach Cities Health District’s (BCHD) Investment Policy has been certified for compliance with State statutes governing the investment practices of local government entities by the California Municipal Treasurers Association.
The Certified Municipal Treasurers Association (CMTA) developed the Investment Policy Certification Program in conjunction with the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission (CDIAC) to provide guidance and improve oversight of public sector agency investment portfolios.
The benefits of Certification are:
- Improved trust and confidence from independent external review
- Compliance to California Government Code sections
- Complements independent external audits
- Reviewed by Certified California Municipal Treasurers
- Demonstrated diligence and transparency to the public we serve
Help downloading documents
If you are having trouble opening the links below, please use a browser other than Internet Explorer or follow the steps below:
- Close your web browser.
- Start Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Choose Edit > Preferences.
- Select Internet in the list on the left.
- Deselect Display PDF in Browser, and click OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer