Winter Roll Up
- 1-2 beets
- ¼ cup of mizuna (or any other mustard green)
- ¼ cup of mint or shiso
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 head of cabbage leafs or any lettuce leaf
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate or dice beet into a bowl.
- Cut peas into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Dice the mizuna and mint leaves and add to bowl.
- Create dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients together and whisk well.
- Drizzle dressing over beet and pea mixture and mix well.
- To assemble, place one spoonful of the beet and pea mixture on the center of the cabbage or lettuce leaf.
- Roll up the leaf and enjoy!
Note: Try adding a 1 tsp. of soy sauce and a dash of sesame oil for a variation on the dressing.