Snap Peas Salad
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas
- ⅓ cup basil
- ⅓ cup mint
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Combine the feta cheese, 2 tbsp. olive oil and chives in a small bowl. Mix gently and set aside.
- Boil the snap peas in a large pot for 3 minutes. Remove the snap peas and pat dry.
- Cut the snap peas in half.
- Combine the snap peas, basil and mint in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil over the large bowl.
- Add the feta cheese, olive oil and chives to the large bowl. Toss gently.