- 2 large carrots
- 1 head of red cabbage
- 3 red onions
- 3 large stalks of bok choy
- 2 medium sized heads of kohlrabi
- 1 cup of snap peas
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ½ tbsp of soy or fish sauce
- Discard the outer leaves of cabbages. Cut in quarters and grate or slice thinly.
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Peel and grate the kohlrabi.
- Cut peas into small pieces.
- Cut bok choy into thin pieces.
- Slice red onions thinly.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients in separate bowl and whisk well.
- Add dressing, mix well and serve.