1. #ChalkYourWalk: If you've got kids or if you're a kid at heart, get some sidewalk chalk and inspire neighbors with a creative or inspirational message. Sunshine and fresh air are added benefits!
2. Color Your Thanks: Break out the crayons and show your thanks to the frontline workers, healthcare workers, first responders, delivery drivers and all of those making a difference. Post your colored page up in your window or share on social media! Download pdf here.
1. MindUP at Home: Families can now bring MindUP, BCHD's mindfulness program taught in schools for kids, home. New videos just added on mindful observation! Click here for our Youtube playlist.
2. Mindfulness Exercises: Downshift and unwind with a guided mindfulness exercise. Exercises are for all abilities and range from 1-20 minutes. Click here for our Youtube playlist.
1. Walk Your Neighborhood: Get some fresh air in your neighborhood. Take a walk, jog or ride your beach cruiser.
2. Kids Scavenger Hunt: How many things can you spy in your neighborhood? A dog, a bicycle, a blue car? Check them off on our kids scavenger hunt! Download pdf here.
3. Have a Dance Party!: Get moving and follow one of our AdventurePlex Dance Alongs! Click here to dance along.
4. Watch an Exercise Video: Work out from the comfort and safety of your home. Choose from chair yoga, tai chi, stretching, core exercises and much more! Click here to watch.
For More Information | Mental Health Awareness