1. #ChalkYourWalk: If you've got kids or if you're a kid at heart, get some sidewalk chalk and inspire neighbors with a creative or inspirational message. Sunshine and fresh air are added benefits!
2. Color Your Thanks: Break out the crayons and show your thanks to the frontline workers, healthcare workers, first responders, delivery drivers and all of those making a difference. Post your colored page up in your window or share on social media! Download pdf here.
1. MindUP at Home: Families can now bring MindUP, BCHD's mindfulness program taught in schools for kids, home. New videos just added on mindful observation! Click here for our Youtube playlist.
2. Mindfulness Exercises: Downshift and unwind with a guided mindfulness exercise. Exercises are for all abilities and range from 1-20 minutes. Click here for our Youtube playlist.
1. Walk Your Neighborhood: Get some fresh air in your neighborhood. Take a walk, jog or ride your beach cruiser.
2. Kids Scavenger Hunt: How many things can you spy in your neighborhood? A dog, a bicycle, a blue car? Check them off on our kids scavenger hunt! Download pdf here.
3. Have a Dance Party!: Get moving and follow one of our AdventurePlex Dance Alongs! Click here to dance along.
4. Watch an Exercise Video: Work out from the comfort and safety of your home. Choose from chair yoga, tai chi, stretching, core exercises and much more! Click here to watch.
5. Break a Sweat at the Beach: LA County beaches are a great place for active recreation including surfing, swimming, walking and running. #BeachResponsibly and remember to practice physical distancing by staying at least 6 feet apart from others and wear your cloth face covering when you are unable to physically distance yourself from others. View the FAQs from LA County Beaches and Harbors here.
For More Information | Mental Health Awareness