- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1- 2 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced or diced
- ½ fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp. of salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooked pasta
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium until hot.
- Add diced zucchini, mushrooms and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, basil and seasonings.
- Add cooked pasta and toss well
- Served with grated or shredded parmesan on top.