Updated July 28, 2021
For general questions related to student and family vaccines, please contact BCHD’s School Well-Being Line at 310-374-3426, and press option 2. Summer Hours: June 21 - August 13, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Back to School Vaccine Clinic
OPEN TO ALL: Students ages 12+, school staff and families
- First Dose Clinic: Thursday, Aug. 12, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Second Dose Clinic: Thursday, Sept. 2, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
Location: South Bay Adult School, 3401 Inglewood Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Only students who are currently 12 years or older are eligible and parent/guardian must be present for student to be vaccinated.
The following types of identification are accepted for proof of age:
- California ID card or REAL ID card
- Birth certificate
- Any official document that includes name and date of birth, for example, school record
For more information, call Beach Cities Health District’s School Well-Being Line for School Families at 310-374-3426, and press option 2 on school days between 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
With the expansion of COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to everyone 12 and older, Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) partnered with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and select school partners in the South Bay Consortium for School Vaccines to vaccinate the school community. More than 6,000 vaccine doses for youth ages 12-18 were administered.
On June 14, BCHD completed the final vaccine clinic. There were a total of 43 vaccine clinics with 15,590 doses administered to educators, students, families and the general public. Clinics were successfully operated at our AdventurePlex facility as well as several mobile off-site locations, including Redondo Union High School, Hawthorne High School, Inglewood High School, Manhattan Beach Middle School and Adams Middle School.
On Monday, March 1, all education staff who live or work in Los Angeles County became eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations. Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) coordinated with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health regarding vaccination efforts for school employees. As an authorized vaccine provider, BCHD received vaccines and vaccinated the following school districts in the South Bay Consortium for School Vaccines:
- Centinela Valley Unified High School District
- El Segundo Unified School District
- Hawthorne School District
- Hermosa Beach City School District
- Inglewood Unified School District
- Lawndale Elementary School District
- Lennox School District
- Manhattan Beach Unified School District
- Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District
- Redondo Beach Unified School District
- Wiseburn Unified School District
More than 5,000 vaccine doses for educators were administered over the course of 6 weeks, and more than 90% of educators returned for their second dose.
Click here to view press release.