Crisp Veggie Fries Baked Zucchini
- 1 cup of green beans
- 2 large zucchini
- ½ cup toasted wheat germ
- 2 cups whole wheat panko
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk 2 eggs and water in a small bowl.
- Cut the edges off of the green beans.
- Cut the zucchini into ½ inch wedges.
- One at a time, dip each zucchini wedge and green bean into the wheat germ and coat in egg.
- Cover each dipped zucchini wedge and green bean in panko.
- Once all zucchinis wedges and green beans are covered, place a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini wedge and green beans.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip after the first 10 minutes of baking.