For the salad:
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, diced
- Optional ingredients (parsley, olives, onion, feta cheese, bell pepper)
For the dressing:
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian spices
- Freshly ground salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop tomatoes and cucumber and any other optional ingredients.
- Add ingredients to bowl with can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained).
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss well.