- 1 large jicama
- 1-2 bell peppers, any color
- ½ large cucumber
- 1 orange
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Peel and cut the jicama and oranges into small pieces.
- Seed and chop the cucumber into small pieces
- Finely cut the cilantro.
- Finely dice the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper.
- Combine the jicama, oranges, cucumber, cilantro, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and green bell pepper into a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice over the large bowl and mix well.
- Add salt to taste.