- A variety of garden produce
- 1 can of cannellini beans
- 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
Preparing the vegetables and herbs:
- Dice various vegetables and herbs from the garden and put in a salad bowl.
- Add a light drizzle of the olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, and season with salt and pepper.
Preparing the white bean dip:
- Open, rinse and drain the can of beans and put them in a separate bowl.
- Smash the beans with a fork to the desired consistency.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil into the bowl.
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves and add it to the bowl.
- Juice half a lemon and add it to the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
Serve the vegetable medley and the bean dip side by side or serve the vegetables right on top of the bean dip. Eat and enjoy!