Information, Support and Referrals for Families and School Staff
Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) partners with the Hermosa Beach City School District, Manhattan Beach Unified School District and Redondo Beach Unified School District to support student, staff and family health and well-being. During COVID-19, BCHD has launched a School Well-Being Line to provide enhanced mental health support and to help navigate questions related to health and safety at school.
Information available through BCHD’s School Well-Being Line for School Families:
1. Testing, Health and safety at school during COVID-19:
- Questions about or assistance with utilizing the Symptom Assessment Tool for students and staff
- Assistance with the health and safety protocols for return to campus including screening, testing and COVID-19 care navigation
- Resources and information related to isolation or quarantine
2. Mental health and social-emotional resources and referrals:
- Mental Health
- Substance Use
- Emergency Services
- Youth & Family Supports
- Older Adults
- Legal & Financial
- Food Support
- Enrichment Programs
Call Beach Cities Health District’s School Well-Being Line for School Families at 310-374-3426, ext. 256 and press option 2 on school days between 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Download the flyer here.
For health-related resources and information for adults and families within the South Bay and Greater Los Angeles area, visit bchd.org/resources.