Information, Support and Referrals for Families and School Staff
Beach Cities Health District (BCHD) partners with local school districts to support student, staff and family health and well-being. During COVID-19, BCHD has launched a School Well-Being Line to provide enhanced mental health support and to help navigate questions related to health and safety at school.
Information available through BCHD’s School Well-Being Line for School Families:
1. Testing, Health and safety at school during COVID-19:
- Questions about or assistance with utilizing the Symptom Assessment Tool for students and staff
- Assistance with the health and safety protocols for return to campus including screening, testing and COVID-19 care navigation
- Resources and information related to isolation or quarantine
2. Mental health and social-emotional resources and referrals:
- Mental Health
- Substance Use
- Emergency Services
- Youth & Family Supports
- Older Adults
- Legal & Financial
- Food Support
- Enrichment Programs
Call Beach Cities Health District’s School Well-Being Line for School Families at 310-374-3426, and press option 2 on school days between 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Summer Hours: June 21 - August 13
9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Please note, this is not a crisis hotline. If you are experiencing a serious or life-threatening concern, please call 9-1-1. If your concern is not life-threatening, support is also available by contacting the 24/7 providers listed below:
Download the flyer here.
For health-related resources and information for adults and families within the South Bay and Greater Los Angeles area, visit bchd.org/resources.