Inside of all of us is a deep hunger to know that our lives have meaning and that our reason for being here has a purpose. Beach Cities Health District's High School Purpose Series at Redondo Union High School helps students find their answer to these questions.
During the series, students have the opportunity to:
- Explore their current purpose in life and level of commitment to that purpose.
- Discover and identify their current passions and hobbies that exist outside of school.
- Discuss work, careers, school activities, clubs, and organizations that will enable them to do more of what they love to do on a daily basis.
- Identify what matters at this time in their life.
- Identify peers, family members, and/or staff who they can talk with about passions and purpose.