The High School Purpose Series helps students explore their purpose in life and how they can pursue these interests in and out of school.
During the Purpose Series, students:
- Discover and identify current passions/hobbies that exist outside of school.
- Discuss classes, careers, school activities/clubs and organizations that will enable them to pursue their interests on a regular basis.
- Identify what matters at this time in your life.
- Identify peers, family members and/or staff they can talk to about their passions/purpose.
- Hear from local leaders who are living with purpose.
For more information, please contact Shana Morro, Social-Emotional Health Coordinator, at email@example.com.